Who we are
The company has a Zero Tolerance Safety Policy & maintains, ensuring that their customers gain maximum productivity without incidents or injuries.
A leading force in the contract mining industry with a strong corporate identity Isambane Mining’s strategy is geared to the client, offering a reliable and high level of service.
- Establish and maintain the company as a leader in the Crushing, Screening and Transport industry
- Conduct our business in such a manner to ensure a safe and healthy working environment for all our employees and contractors
- Encourage creativity and innovation
- Achieve growth and profitability through the highest possible performance standards and the lowest operational costs
- Respond positively to the ever changing needs of the market
- Promote the preservation of the environment
- Expand the company’s earning capacity on a profitable basis
- To conduct business with steadfast integrity
- To achieve and sustain growth in earnings to prevent shareholders with a competitive return on their investment
- To maintain sound financial strength to support the growth objective of the company
- To respect the dignity and human rights of all employees
- To practice financial prudence
- To acknowledge and satisfy the realistic needs and aspirations of employees through progressive personnel practice
- To maintain a high standard in the area of workplace, safety and health
- To dedicate itself to a clean and healthy environment
- Isambane Mining strives to conduct its business with a total commitment to our customers and their requirements
- We define quality as conformance to our customer’s needs, both internal and external; and conformance to all quality requirements
- In order to achieve this goal, we need the co-operation and effort of the entire Isambane workforce. We must function as a team in our efforts to give the customer what they want every time
- We are dedicated to achieving the highest degree of customer satisfaction
We will achieve this by:
- Knowing who our customers are and what they want – through open communication
- Understanding the requirements of our jobs and the systems that support us – through training and education
- Making continuous improvement a part of every day and every job – through the use of team participation and measurements
- Establish clear health and safety targets across the Company to enable performance to be measured.
- Maintain an effective health and safety management system in the Company.
- Raise employee’s health and safety awareness, and provide training so that they can safely carry out their responsibilities.
- Minimise health and safety incidents.
- Promote the adoption of health and safety management practices by the Company’s contractors.